LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

estranged wife (Housewife)     02 June 2020

Op lawyer dosent come on time

My dv case is pending in acjm court and appeal against interim maintenance is pending in sessions court.in lower court I have a lawyer and I am appearing in person in sessions court.my case is not called out like other cases .my file is taken up whenever op lawyer comes to court which is always post lunch,3pm .4pm or even late.i come to court on time and peshkars ask me to wait.i have orally objected and asked that a time be fixed or else call out the case and proceed if op lawyer is not coming but no measure was taken.op lawyer is a big lawyer.i have changed three lawyers but situation is same.infact op lawyer threatened my lawyer in front of court when he objected.op lawyer commented on my character when I objected saying I enjoy sitting in court that's why I come on time.so on next date I came at eleven thirty and I was told that op lawyer came at eleven am and took date.present lawyer says do not complain to district judge because op lawyer as well as my husband is rich and well connected and nothing will happen rather it will be more difficult to persue case in this court complex and all judges will pass adverse orders.please guide.thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 June 2020

Madam,

What sort of help do you expect from experts on this platform ?

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 June 2020

You can bring the matters to the notice of the Principal District Judge as well the High Court (administrative side)

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     03 June 2020

File a transfer application with statement that you are not satisfied with the proceedings in the court and you fear that justice will not be done to my satisfaction. With trasfer application also file interme application for release of due maintenance allowances if any.

1 Like

estranged wife (Housewife)     03 June 2020

Thankyou for advice...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register