Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Amin   27 November 2021

Online travel agents has not refunded

Online travel agents Travolook has not paid refunded Rs.5310 toward ticket which did not getting confirm

Online transaction was done in aug 2021

hence would kindly request to guide, i understand the i can file a complain with consumer court and what all charges can be recovered that is principal amount, interest , legal fees and compensation 



Atul Amin





 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 November 2021

You can give complaint through online. steps follows.

How to lodge a consumer complaint online

  1. Website. The government runs a portal called the Consumer Online Resource and Empowerment Centre ( ...
  2. Registration. To lodge a complaint, the consumer has to first register on the site. ...
  3. Lodging a complaint. ...
  4. Process. ...
  5. Status. ...
  6. Points to note.

minakshi bindhani   27 November 2021

As per your query!
A Consumer Court deals with cases regarding consumer complaints and grievances. The judiciary hearings are set up by the Government of India to protect consumer rights wherein unsatisfied consumers can file a case in consumer court against the seller on the grounds of harassment or deliverance of flawed goods or services. 

You may apply for District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum (DCDRF): Established in each district, it comprises 3 members each. If the value of the claim is up to 20 lakhs then, an appeal may be filed from the order of DCDRF in the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.

I have laid down the link below for your convenience

Hope it is useful!
Minakshi Bindhani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query