LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish nagpal (Testing)     09 April 2020

Online medicine sell

hi i have a private limited company and i want to sell online medicine at a low price only for humanity.beccause some pharmacist now selling at high price . i dont have any degree or license for medicines.i know this is against the law. but any way can i sell ?

Learning

4 Replies

Shreya Saxena (Student at Faculty of Law Banasthali Vidyapith Rajasthan.)     09 April 2020

Sir,

The proper procedure would be to acquire a proper license to sell medicines even for humanity, the otherwise could land you into trouble. 

The rules and regulations pertaining to drug licenses are governed by the Food Safety and Drug Administration Department of the concerned State Government. This department would be responsible for processing applications for grant of drug license.

You can find the forms relevant to your concern on the website of the department itself. 

Regards

Shreya Saxena

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     09 April 2020

Originally posted by : manish gupta
hi i have a private limited company and i want to sell online medicine at a low price only for humanity.beccause some pharmacist now selling at high price . i dont have any degree or license for medicines.i know this is against the law. but any way can i sell ?

CONSIDER THIS:
1. YES .... You can "SELL" online Medicines of any type, even without proper medical qualification /pharmicist degree etc.... PROVIDED you are willing to be Criminally Prosecuted for Fraud, Inimidation, Breach of Trust, Mischief, Cheating etc....

2. The above is irrespective of the fact, that you prudently wish to do Charity /Humanity /whatever services etc....

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

THANX 

THANX FOR YOUR REPLY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register