LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   26 May 2022

old age home rules and regulations

dear learned sir,

my brother is admitted to a old age home in Maharashtra.

whenever I visit my brother,the owner is not allowing me to inspect the old age home facilties. He is bringing him on a wheel down in a hall to meet me. Also, the owner is not allowing me to hand over a mobile hand set to him to allow to keep in touch with him,because the old age home,is situated at a very long distance.

please advice legal views soon

thank you in advan├že


 2 Replies

Anusha Sharma   25 August 2022

Dear Sayed 

National Helpline for Sr Citizen (Elder line-14567) has been made operational on toll free number 14567 in 06 States you can contact here and register your complain. 

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   26 August 2022

Dear Anusha

Many thanks for the valuable information 

Best regards 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query