The Applicant should be a citizen of India.
He/she should carry OBC/MOBC Certificate which has been issued by any authority with competent jurisdiction.
Required documents -
• Any other proof of residency like Permanent resident certificate.
• OBC/MOBC certificate issued by any authority with competent jurisdiction.
• Certificate of Income of parents from the Circle Officer.
• Up to date land revenue paid receipt for the past three years.
• A copy of application form.
After receiving the submission application along with all the necessary documents, the Designated Public Servant will pass on the application within five working days to the concerned Circle Officer for their report.
The Circle Officer will present his report within twenty working days from the date of receiving the application from the office of the Public servant (DC/SDO) after authenticating the details through field verification.
The appointed Public Servant will issue/reject the Certificate based on the testimony of concerned Circle Officer within five days from the date of receipt of such report. The complete process of issuing a Non-Creamy Layer OBC Certificate will take up to a maximum of thirty working days.