I am Shalini Salunkhe. Age 25 years.
I need your advice regarding Null and Void case in family court.
Recently I got married before four months back, actually I was not ready for this marriage because I’m in relationship with other boy since last five years. But my family pressurized me for this marriage.
After marriage I told the truth to my Husband about my relationship with other boy and requested him to let me go with that boy.
My husband, as he is nice boy, he is agreed to let me go with that boy, but now he register the Null and Void case in Family court.
I have not any kind of physical or s*xual rations with my husband.
Currently I am living with my family since after 3-4 days of marriage.
So, my Husband register case in family court for legal divorce based on Null and Void law and sent notice to me.
In that notice they have mentioned mainly two points
1) 1) There is no any kind of s*xual or physical relations within us.
2) 2) Girl is fraud (should have to tell husband before marriage regarding affair).
3) 3) Pressure from family members and relative or social member’s girl has force to marriage.
4) He is don’t have any kind of financial demand from girl site even fraud is girls site only.
These points are true and I am agreed with that.
I have to close this matter as early as possible because I have to marry with my boyfriend.
I have some questions, requesting you please give me your valuable suggestions.
1) 1) What statement should I have to give in front of court so that the case will be resolved as early as possible (within 1 or 2 hearing). So that I can marry with my boyfriend ASAP.
2) 2) Is lawyer is needed from my site? Even case is very straight forward and I am not ready to spend any money for that.
3) 3) If I give written statement to court that I am agree with whatever written in petition , and request I will not coming to court hereafter consider this my final decision ? Is it ok?
4) 4) For written statement there is need to affidavit or write statement on bond paper? or statement on white paper is with my sign is ok??
5) If everything is straight forward how much time it will take to resolve case?
6) 5) I don’t want go to counselor, Is counseling is compulsory procedure in family court?
7) 6) I don’t have any financial or any kind of demands from my husband.
Respected sir/Madam Please help me as early as possible because my hearing date is very near on 20th Sep. 2013. Please give me details so that case is resolved ASAP.
Thank you very much in Advance.