LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Parashar   29 June 2020


I live on the upper ground floor of a 4 storey building. What measures can be taken against my neighbour whose ACs water outlet drops water on my AC unit? Please help me take suitable measures against my neighbour.

 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     29 June 2020

Dear Querist,

Give written complain to your society, if this does not work then serve legal notice to the owner of flat.

Adv Deepak Joshi


Sunayana Chhabra   05 July 2020

It is a case of private nuisance. Send him a legal notice. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query