LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Velocity   28 March 2017

Nri passport renewal with nbw and nbw recall

Dear All,

My wife filed false cases against me and my entire family - 498A, 420, 3 4 6 DP.  My passport is expiring in Dec, 2017; I would like to re-new my passport from Belgium but the problem is that they filed various cases including 498a and in Nov 2016 itself NBW has been issued in my name due to the fact that police have mentioned my old address in India where as I have been living in Belgium since 9 yeasr. My wife knows my Belgian address as she was living with me here, before leaving to India and filing the cases on me.

How can I get my passport renewed and recall NBW as it was issued based on the frivolous cunning act of police by mentioning my old address in India where as I am living here and even my wife was living with me before leaving me and going back to India to file cases on me. Police didn't serve the summons to my parents either,  they considered me as an absconder to issue a NBW.

Best regards, 

Shaik Chand

Read more at:


 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2017

get the NBW cancelled.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     06 April 2017

You may file Writ Petiton (Mandamus) to get canceled NVW since you are already abroad.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2017

you can try                                      

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads