Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     20 October 2014

Nri maintainance and 498a cases as example

Hi All,

Can anyone have won or helped to won NRI Maintenance and NRI 498A cases, please provide me that will help me to fight in my case. 

I have not made any mistake and I confident I can prove them through my lawyer, but I need help from Indian courts that i can travel back Uk  and attend the case only on my case dates.

The problem is the police issuing Red corner notice without court orders, this has happened already once. But some how i came back to my work. It is very important to me that i will work and fight my case as well. I am ready to face all the struggle to do the same, but i need to know more details in regards to this so that i can ask my lawyer to do the same. So please help with any cases happened earlier or any laws on the same.

Regards,

Venkat P

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2014

There is no such term called as NRI maintenance or NRI  498a in the Indian legal dictionary.  Don't be confused and be over anxious about handling the situation.  You have already engaged a lawyer, ask him to look for a suitable settled proposition of law in this regard, he will be able to handle the situation properly hence do not pester him with your frequent interference.  This will bring disaster to you because it may appear to him that you do not have confidence in him, hence allow your lawyer to do his work, if you find that he is not following the right track  or appearing to be inefficient then you can change your lawyer or come back to this forum seeking further advise.

1 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     21 October 2014

@sh.k.selvan, I couldn't agree more. Thanks for such good remark about his advocate.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2014

Dear Chandrasekar Sir,

Thanks for your appreciations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register