Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nri husband fled away and parents also hiding somewhere

Page no : 2

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     21 May 2013

Dear Priti,

Get the Look out notice issued against your husband from Court also get proclamation issued under section 82 Cr.P.C against the parents of husand. Ask IO to serve the copy of look out notice to MEA, Embassy and Passport authorities.

escalate the issue with embassy. if there is any treaty then they will send him back otherwise not.

try to get the passport cancelled asap.

Rajiv Bhasin 


Bhasin & Associates


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2013

There are some NGOs who held the girls who suffer after worikign hard to get themselves cheated by NRI grooms. Stereotype story.

priti (nothing)     21 May 2013

once If i file it under section 82 crpc, the file will get closed and what if still they dont get arrested?

veedu (-)     21 May 2018

hello Priti,

I don't know what happened to you. Its been 5 years and all I am seeing in this thread is how people want to save some criminals. He is a criminal and he should be in jail. I am not saying this. Indian Parliement, legislators says anyone who abandons his wife is a criminal as per 498a. Any woman who is going through this post, please read this no. 5). this is is the intention of parliament and any dutiful citizen should try to help you in getting the criminals arrested and put in jail. Courts have to uphold the intention of the parliament but lately few judgments are spewing venom on all women citizens of India. They think they can potray woman citizens as some second grade citizens of this country. You dont need acknowledgment from anyone. You can question ur so called husband and in-laws how much ever you want, that iis their legal and moral obligation to answer. how they hell a guy can impregnate u and leave his own child and abscond. Will anyone support such guy if he did this to their sister? Will their blood wont boil if their sister is in this situation. if atleast a dozen of such criminals rot in jail then I dont think another man would even think of doing this to any woman. Right now your husband might be preying another woman with false promises and you are suffering with his child in your womb. Please let him rot in jail and let him not ruin the life of another woman.

veedu (-)     21 May 2018

There is no question of love when the guy wilfully changed his phonee number and absconded after impregnating you. if you have documented evidence of him saying anywhere or him not accepting you as his wife anywhere then please go ahead and file a prae case and IPC493(deceitful marriage and wrongful cohabitation) against that criminal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register