LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Mathur   31 January 2023

notice undelivered


I was member of a Chit fund company and regularly was paying my monthly ask Money which total amounts to approx ten lakh. now company has left the premises and their registered office is also closed.
I have sent notice to company. all notices have come back to me.
now how can i take this forward in court fully knowing that notice will be returned.
hence what will happen to my case how I get back my money.

pls suggest


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     31 January 2023

It is mandatory that Chit Funds be registered. You may take up the issue with the concerned Registrar.


The facts posted suggests a criminal element as well. Hence, you have the option to approach the Police.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 February 2023

It would be appropriate to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts / documents, professional advise and necessary proceedings


You may proceed with the legal case. Remedy for undelivered notice is Under General Clauses Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query