Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brijesh Singh (it)     16 August 2010

Notice Period

Hi,

First of all I would like to thanks to take the initiatives to open such sites where we can find out regarding our problems.

My problem is I am working is xyz company joined 1 month back. After 1 month due to some personal reasons I have resigned. I am in probatin period. As per offer letter one month notice period is required. I have given the one month notice period.

Now the problem is my boss is not respnding on my resignation letter. He is not accepting. Based on the situations after serving the notice period can they create any issue?

Please guide me...

Brijesh

Learning

7 Replies

P.ESAKKIMUTHU (LABOUR CONSULTANT)     16 August 2010

In the case of private institutions, the the proper service of resignation letter is sufficient enough and no question of acceptance arise.In case of govt.public sector, the resignation is effective only on acceptance

Brijesh Singh (it)     17 August 2010

Sir thanks alot for your promt response but again I have one query as my new company required a mail acceptance of my resignation and if my current employer not providing the accptance even on my last working day, in that case what I can do?

For safer side can I send a registry of my resignation mailed.

P.ESAKKIMUTHU (LABOUR CONSULTANT)     17 August 2010

IF THE RESIGNATION IS TENDERED BY RPAD,IT IS SUFFICIENT.THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IF THE SAME IS AGAIN SENT BY EMAIL AND YOU MAY ASK FOR ITS ACCEPTANCE

Brijesh Singh (it)     18 August 2010

In this case If I complete the notice period then they have to releve me I on my last working day I am corrcet?

Brijesh Singh (it)     02 September 2010

Sir, As disciribed earlier till I have not received any thing from reporting manager. As per my epoiment letter I am serving my 30 days notice period but my reporting manafer is not accepted my resignation nor telling me my last working day. Please advice what I have to do..

Brijesh Singh (it)     05 September 2010

Dear All,

What should  be the correct action from my side? My last working day is near. I have escalated my issue to HR head but he is also not giving the proper answer.

Waiting for your reply.....

Brijesh Singh (it)     05 September 2010

What should  be the correct action from my side? My last working day is near. I have escalated my issue to HR head but he is also not giving the proper answer.

Waiting for your reply.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register