Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva   24 January 2023

Nothing moving in my case

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have a 420 case. Enquiry on both sides already done. The final arguments are pending. But Judge is just changing the dates every hearing without asking anything to my lawyer and me. My lawyer also not requesting judge to proceed the case further. He is just getting some amount for every hearing which is to just changing the dates. At this moment, i cant change my lawyer. Is there any platform that I can report this case? case is running in chennai metropolitan court. Can I send a letter to madras high court or any other superior of my judge?


 4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   24 January 2023

Advocate cannot force court to pass judgement  wait   until judgement  pronounced.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2023


Under CPC, order 17, no adjournment can be considered more than three times.

Javed Ansari (Senior Partner)     26 January 2023

You can ask your lawyer to move a miscellaneous application for expediting the matter..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2023

or ask your lawyer to appeal in high court for directions for early disposal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query