Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Notary divorce valid for schedule caste?

Mera divorce notary pe huaa hai me schedule caste(vankar) se hu to kya notary divorce hamare caste ke liye valid hota hai? Meju ab mere pari k pass vapas jana hai to me ye divorce kese cancle karva sakti hu ? Agar hamari caste ke liye bhi notary divorce invalid hai to kya me divorce cancle karvaye Bina hi apne pati ke ghare pe rah sakti hu ?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 March 2022

notary divorce is not valid. 

The divorce procedure in India starts from the filing of the divorce petition and ends with the pronouncement of the final order of the divorce. The procedure of divorce is divided into six stages which are - filing of the petition, service of summons, response, trial, interim orders, and final order.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     28 March 2022

Hello,

Yes, divorce by executing notarised document is not valid. As per my opinion, schedule caste dont have such practice and only few scheduled tribes may be having such practice. So your marrige is still exists, no need to worry.

Shashi Dhara   28 March 2022

They R governed by hindu marriage act.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     28 March 2022

Divorce through notarized document is not valid Even Sheduled Caste person has to get divorce from competent court having jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More