LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Jamnia   18 July 2020

Not refunding money

Sir, we have given money to a person and that person is not returning the money, so what should we do now


 4 Replies

Sunayana Chhabra   18 July 2020

File suit for recovery against him. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

Sunayana Chhabra   18 July 2020

@Mr. Om Prakash, No body is an expert in every field of law. I am not misusing this platform. I have told him what he can do and it is neither unethical nor illegal.

Saurav Sharma (Practicing Advocate at New Delhi)     18 July 2020

Hi Pawan!

There are several ways to go about it depending upon the facts of your case. You have not disclosed the complete bundle of facts upon which a decision can be mde and a stratergy can be developed. At this stage, with the facts produced by you I can only say that in such cases lodging a criminal complaint, and filing a recovery suit helps.

Let me know in case you have any further questions.

Besil Bechu   26 August 2020

Hi All,

Some one is filied case against someone for money barrowed not returning, is this case wil stand without any proof.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query