LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagadish (sales manager)     04 April 2013

Not poting curret case

sir ,

i have giving a polic case fist .her famil members come to my house and het me with rod.and damage my house she left with god .

1.hear father changed the case he is a police man,

2.the police find 448ipc,324ipc34ipc case and the got bill

i wont to give a coust notes to police that the curret  case shek r not put.

what is the proses for that sir?


 1 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

what on earth are you saying man? write like a literate person.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register