LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Joshi   15 March 2020

not obeying court orders

dear sir, what should i do if the muncipal chief officer not obeying the court order..?


 6 Replies

Free Legal Help India   15 March 2020


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 March 2020

What is the case and order passed by the Court ?

Why it is not being obeyed ?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 March 2020

Did you consult the lawyer engaged / paid by you ? If not, seek his/her opinion / advise and proceed since s/he is well aware about the facts of case, an able, competent and intelligent enough to guide you, if you have faith in your lawyer,.

Otherwise, it is better to consult and engage another local prudent lawyer for analyses of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     16 March 2020

1. file a contempt of court petition for not obeying the order,

2. a bare look on the order is required before forming any legal opinion

Pavan Joshi   16 March 2020

my father was allotted a plot by government in 1981.some one put case aginst us in 2008 but case was disposed due to failure of documents in 2016.We have requested the Chief officer of muncipal council for mutation of our plot to my mother.he is not doing and we put the case against him and now the judgement came as our favour .But still the chief officer not signing to mutation. What should i do for quick action sir...

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 March 2020

First issue a Registered notice requesting them to mutate the property as per court orders as expditiously as possible, and then after 5 days contact the advocate that handled the issue and brough success to you to file contempt petition and he is well aware of further remedy including seeking huge compensation for deficiency of services through Consumer forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register