Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh (Software)     17 December 2014

Not getting experience certificate ,need help

HI 

I was working with LnT Infotech , I have resigned company on 24 SEP2014. (Notice period is 90 days)

After serving  58 days from notice period , On 19 Nov 2014 I got email from Head i have to move to vadodhara for 4 week assignment. Which is totally new and not related to my project work as I did till date in company.

I have denied to work on outside Pune location projects/assignments. Then they gives me mumbai location for same assignment. I have inform HR an all senior regarding my family issue and other problems.

Then My Head directly told me on 19 NOV  EOD I got email 20NOV is my last day in company.

Next day i got email from HR i have to report mumbai for the assignment, i replied with my problem I am not able to work from mumbai, but ready  work from pune. End of the day 20 NOV i got email from HR today is last day.

HR taking actions against me , ( they feel) its my unprofessional as per HR.

They are now giving me bad remark on my relieving letter.  

I need you r help on this.. what should i do  now.???

There is no fault from my side and they are cutting my basic pay also.

Learning

7 Replies

s.subramanian (senior partner)     17 December 2014

You have to obey the order of  the employer as per the contract of employment. You cannot pick and choose your place of work.  

rajesh (Software)     17 December 2014

but sir I have my medical issues and family problems..Due to accident I am not able to travel for long distance. I already inform all problems.

Because of that I am not able to move for 1month.. As per management practice at the end of notice period how new task they are allocating? If this task not finish within notice period then who is responsible ..? As employs I can requested then n they directly taken this decision. You are right sir but in my case there is no management practice, and chip level behave with employee..

Without any discussion how they can order me to report there.

But as employ they can also give me some time to discuss and provide me some options instead of direct firing me on same day.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2014

your query is sufficiently vague.

All that canbe seen is that such attitude doe snot pay even in sarkari naukri .

rajesh (Software)     18 December 2014

what is right wet for me now to get my all FNF documents..

does it means whatever boss say employs should follow?

there is no employee discussion... N no labour policy..

In short if you didn't get me :

I am not getting my fnf settlement from company becuse I didn't accept location Mumbai for work..instead of that I requested them for other opportunity.

and i am right now in medical treatment ....i had leg injury in 2 months backs which yet not covered.. And DR. Suggested me not to walk n travel.

as married person for one month I can't shif my family to Mumbai.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 January 2015

Repeated Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=110651&offset=1#.VKkzS6KUcqM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register