Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudharsan   23 October 2019

Not eligible for the post -regards

Respected Lawyers 

I am writing this query and need help for my friend who applied for the post in IIM Kozhikode.

My friend applied for Junior Technical Assistant in IIM Kozhikode. Two days before he checked the status from the registered login and the status is "Not Eligible". He want to know on what basis he has "Not Eligible" from the Institute. 

With This qualification, experience, etc, He has shortlisted for other government institutes like IIT Dharwad, NIFT Kannur, etc

What is the procedure to know the eligible status of the other candidates shortlisted for the post?

1. Shall we file RTI to the institute?
  2. The reply will come after one month from the filed date, In between they can conduct the written exam and they can do appointment for some person who is favoring for them. In that case what we can do? 
  3. We can get any stay order from the Court to stop the recruitment until unless any satisfied reply from the competent authority of the institute.

At the same time he suspecting someone from the same institute (internal candidate) has shortlisted for the post. In advertisement they have mentioned pay scale or equivalent with experience for the post. Iam thinking according to the advertisement the internal candidate also not eligible for the said post, because My friend and the internal candidate were worked together on contract basis in the institute. If he is shortlisted why can’t my friend, so I request your help in this regards. Thank you in advance

So kindly help me in this regard

Learning

5 Replies

Sb Karma   25 October 2019

Hello Sudharsan

It's simple,if your friend was one of the candidate then they(authority) need to explain why he rejected.To know so,just write an application to know the reason to the authority with received copy and disclose a time limit like 15 days.If they don't reply within 15 days then go for second steps means lawyers notice to ask for information on behalf of client(your friend)

And by the way don't worry if your friend was passed but not selected no problem court will placed him there even its 2 motnth or 6 month later.

So just go fir first and second steps.

Hope it will help you

Sudharsan   29 October 2019

Thank you sir..

I will tell him to write an application to know the reason why he rejected.

Sir I having confusion at the second step,  I Need litte more clarity in second step. Please help me sir

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

Following long course of RTI is not needed.

Originally posted by : Sudharsan
Respected Lawyers 

I am writing this query and need help for my friend who applied for the post in IIM Kozhikode.

My friend applied for Junior Technical Assistant in IIM Kozhikode. Two days before he checked the status from the registered login and the status is "Not Eligible". He want to know on what basis he has "Not Eligible" from the Institute. 

With This qualification, experience, etc, He has shortlisted for other government institutes like IIT Dharwad, NIFT Kannur, etc

What is the procedure to know the eligible status of the other candidates shortlisted for the post?

Shall we file RTI to the institute?
The reply will come after one month from the filed date, In between they can conduct the written exam and they can do appointment for some person who is favoring for them. In that case what we can do? 
We can get any stay order from the Court to stop the recruitment until unless any satisfied reply from the competent authority of the institute

At the same time he suspecting someone from the same institute (internal candidate) has shortlisted for the post. In advertisement they have mentioned pay scale or equivalent with experience for the post. Iam thinking according to the advertisement the internal candidate also not eligible for the said post, because My friend and the internal candidate were worked together on contract basis in the institute. If he is shortlisted why can’t my friend, so I request your help in this regards. Thank you in advance

Not advisable.

The reply will come after one month from the filed date,

Who told you that rep;y will come after one month only refusal will come after one month which will be a new time consuming home work for you.

In between they can conduct the written exam and they can do appointment for some person who is favoring for them. In that case what we can do? 

certainly yes.

We can get any stay order from the Court to stop the recruitment until unless any satisfied reply from the competent authority of the institute

Not in case of mere RTI request.

Originally posted by : Sudharsan
Respected Lawyers 

The reply will come after one month from the filed date, In between they can conduct the written exam and they can do appointment for some person who is favoring for them. In that case what we can do? 
We can get any stay order from the Court to stop the recruitment until unless any satisfied reply from the competent authority of the institute.

Every organisation even within govt sectgor has got liberty to frame own rules and set own eligibility criteria under powers vested vide  provisio to Article 309 of the Constitition or India or by virtue of the Act forming such organisation. Such orders per-se are not challnageable unless proved to be unconstitutional.

So before investing time and money check facts in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register