Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhu Gupta   11 June 2016

Non payment of salary and other paymentsir, i am prabhu kuma

Sir,
I am Prabhu Kumar Gupta working in "Common Keys (Real Estate Comapny)" from 11 Jan 2015.to 30 Nov 2015. In Dec. My father suffering from cancer. So I am go to my home, and infrom to H.R.

So i couldn't join this company last 6 month. The company was always paying salary with delay, some times. The last payment was paid by company to me is Rs. 16000/- from the salary of September 2015.

My Credit card use for company work, but it wiil not pay my credit bill.

I contact my Company HR and MD with regarding my salary and problem, but he will not action my problem.

Hence I request you that kindly intervene in the matter, to receive the salary dues from 'Common Keys'. and credit Bill with interest at the rate as applicable till the realization of payment. It is my further request that company working norms may please be investigated and the corrective action be initiated at appropriate level to safeguard the interest of other employees also.

Thanking You,

With Regards,

(Prabhu Kumar Gupta)
+91-9015910777

The address of company was as follows:-
G - 19, 2nd Floor, Sector 3 Noida
Uttar Pradesh India 201301
https://www.commonkeys.com/

Director/ Mobile No.
Mr.Aman Bindra - +91- 9711000005

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     11 June 2016

Good to here that u had taken initiative for helping other.

LCI is also guiding at FREE OF COST.

You can send legal notice through lawyer for recovery of pending amount.

consult local lawyer.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2016

You may post the exact extract from appointment letter on leave, termination/resignation. 

What is your designation  and nature of duties in offer/appointment letter and on record/ in practise? Did you have any power to sanction (not just recommend) leave/increment/appoint/terminate? Could anyone cancell/amend your recommendations?

You were in which state ?

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial (Noted; Real Estate  company) ?

Does it have Certified/Model standing orders and does it apply to your designation?

Are you a member of employees/trade unions?

What was your last drawn salary?

You were under probation/confirmed?

Do you have acknowledgment of leave application and its POD? Did you write to extend the leave? Did the company supply acceptance, approval,declinature of leave?

Why you did not report to company for 6 long months?

Did the company terminate you? Did you tender final resignation? Did you write to appointing authority/MD etc that on dated................Mr/Ms.................. you inform HR?

Do you have salary slips of all months, last month,PF a/c slip of each year, Form16 etc?

Has employer supplied anything to you in writng, till date?

Did you record the calls etc?

What was the max. number of employees this company had any point of time?

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     12 June 2016

You can send a notice through registered post demanding the outstanding amount of salary and other dues (reimbursement etc) form the company. If they don't then you can send a further legal notice and then file a case. For that you need to contact a lawyer with all your documents. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 June 2016

The querist has not responded.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register