LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (GWD.Faculty)     16 June 2014

Non payment of salary

I am working with M/s Arena Animation, Vijayawada franchise (newly established on 4-1-2014) and franchise owner if FX  Animation headed by Mr. Vinod and Mr G.Nageswara rao,

with proper interview and information about me and my skills  mr. vinod recruited me as Faculty for Graphic and web designing in his center after that I also qualified from online tests for my subjects conducted by Aptech limited (owner of arena animation) , but on 18th may 2014 Mr. nageswara rao call me in his chamber and said mr vinod is not interested in my service and he never mentioned about my termination. When i asked about my termination period he has no word to say with me, I asked his weather my termination effects from immediately or from end of may, or completion of presently handling batches, he has no answer, and latter he said ok you complete the batches .so I did that till 24th may 2014 and I met mr vinod on 27th may 2014 he said he don’t want my service anymore and I asked him about my salary dues. then he said no problem he will pay that salary on 10th of june along with other staff members, I walked out casually and waited till 11th june 2014 for my salary, an called to my old colleagues  about their salary they got salaries on 12th june 2014 and my salary was not credited when I asked the same to mr nageswara rao he said he taught my salary was credited, and he will enquire with vinod( he is not attending any phone  calls to discuss with this issue) even on 16th of june the same issue, I lost my job with out any valid reason, and suffering from losses, please to whom I can approach to slove my problem.

Thanking you

Rakesh Kantamneni

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 June 2014

If you got any appointment letter, go through the terms & conditions. Submit your grievance to the labour commissioner at where your office resides.

VARGHESE MATHEW (Retired Personnel Manager)     16 June 2014

If your salary was above Rs 18000/pm there is not much the labor commissioner can do for you because  Payment of Wages Act is not applicable to you.Even otherwise he cannot do anything as a Conciliation officer as this issue is not an Industrial dispute.But he can do something if there is any provision in AP shops and commercial est: Act. in your favour.

Varghese Mathew

Rakesh (GWD.Faculty)     17 June 2014

@ Ramachary Garu, sir they did not issued any appointment letters to any employee in firm,  they paid salaries to bank accounts that too in parts, from last 5 months, in june my another Co-employee left the job on 13th june because mis behaviour from management end, i sent email asking them to pay my salary fro last 24 workng days immedietly  and there was no responce, i personally visited today evening to the ofice and mr nageswara rao said, he deposited all the collection in firm a/c before 10th of june, so that mr vinod can pay salaries, he paid salaries to few employees and unfortunatly you are not in the list, any way i try to pay your salary from  tomorrow collection of fees if any else you have to wait for moe time because mr vinod is not answering even my( nageswara rao) phones.,    

@ Varghese mathew sir, my salary was 13000, i visited in vijayawada labour commissioners office and in circle 7 there was no any officer avilabele. i was returned with out answer and i am hopping for tomorrow.so that atleast i can get some help for me and for my next co employees who want to leave that job in a day or two ( they are strucked up with salary of more than 20 days with management so they are waiting for out come of my efforts)

thanking you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register