LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Curious Sam (Self)     03 November 2014

Noc for mutation of property in inheritance case

After my father passed away and my brother refused to give me any share out of his property, I filed a law suit and won.  The court gave me a good settlement amount to be paid within 6 months. The judgment also said that my brother is allowed to sell his property if needed, but I must get paid my share, within six months.

Now my brother wants NOC for property mutation, but I am not sure if he will sell the property or not. Also, I am not sure if he will give me the money within six months or not.

I want to reference the court order (attach it) to the NOC and give the NOC only for the purpose of sale of the property.

How can I word the NOC to reference the court order and how can I protect myself to make sure that my brother does not get the property mutated in his name and not pay me.

Any template for an NOC in this case or any suggestions for appropriate wording of the NOC?

Learning

3 Replies

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     03 November 2014

Where is ur court order ?

Curious Sam (Self)     04 November 2014

The court order is with me and the court order spells out everything very clearly.

I just do not want my brother to play dirty by getting the properties transferred to his name with my NOC and then not pay me.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2014

It is better engage the services of your lawyer who fought and won your case to get the desired agreement drafted conditioning the NOC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register