Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.Ramakrishnan (Advocate/ Senior Partner)     28 September 2009

No Solicitation Please!!!

Dear All,

The forum is an open house where members are expected to guide the querists and give proper legal advice to them. However, it is painful to note that the Forum is being misued by some members to solicit clients and as an advertisement media, which is clearly against our professional ethics. This will also tend to jeopardize the practise of rendering free and fair legal advices/opinions for the queries. I request my professional brothers to refrain from using the forum as a soliciting media.

Thanks,

Ramakrisnhnan, ADV     

Learning

2 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     28 September 2009

Sir, this issue has been discussed many a times, but there are few guys who would not pay heed to such requests.

few would attach their cell no. with their name, few would say the futher advice comes with a little fee etc....i think its a matter of professional ethics and one must act professionally.

and quite interestingly most of the members here have not updated their profiles and have not mentioned their professional details....

let their be a service to needy people....all of us should act professionally....i ve rather found LCI to be a Law School for me, where i learn a lot every time i visit here.

1 Like

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     28 September 2009

I agree and support the above views.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register