Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANU KANIYALI (ADVOCATE)     16 February 2016

No response to complaint by s.h.o.

Dear Experts,

My client had lodged a complaint with the jurisdictional S.H.O. My client's opponent, by showing old order of the High Court fooled the S.H.O. So, my client was issued with an endorsement stating that the High Court has dismissed the writ filed by him. Surprised with this, when my client checked through net, the writ had been restored. Thereafter, my client, through R.P.A.D. sent another complaint to the same S.H.O. regarding the matter. But there is no response regarding that. It seems he has not taken any action thereafter. What can be done to the S.H.O.? Please give your valuable suggestion.

With regards..........

Learning

2 Replies

KS Johal   16 February 2016

Whenever a complaint has been raised it is important that the appropriate people; in this case SHO responds to the complaint. What you can do is firstly allow him 14 days to respond if he still does not then you must write to him again. When you write to him the second time send a copy of the same letter to his superior. If he still does not respond then stop writing to him. Then you must write to his superior immediately stating that you have twice raised the issue/complaint with the SHO but nothing has been done. I hope this helps.

KS Johal   16 February 2016

Whenever a complaint has been raised it is important that the appropriate people; in this case SHO responds to the complaint. What you can do is firstly allow him 14 days to respond if he still does not then you must write to him again. When you write to him the second time send a copy of the same letter to his superior. If he still does not respond then stop writing to him. Then you must write to his superior immediately stating that you have twice raised the issue/complaint with the SHO but nothing has been done. I hope this helps.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register