LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Gupta (MIS)     09 August 2014

No response from police... what to do

I have been bluffed by a lady in the month of April' 13 of Rs. 3,60,000/- in the name of Job. After a long run police lodged the FIR in the month of Jan' 14, Also i have all proof all evidence. Also she issued a cheque of Rs. 3,60,000/- for me but even that got bounced. but yet no action on that case by Police. And that lady is openly doing her business in different different states. Even her mobile number is active. She posts job vacancies on Internet. but still police are not doing anything. Please someone suggest what to do???

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 August 2014

Visit to a local lawyer of your area show all the papers to him , if it is in the limitation period your advocate will send her a legal notice if she will not respond and not return your money within 15 days then he will file a case directly in the court u/s 138 NI act , don't waste time contact the lawyer today , regarding police complaint you can visit the police s.p and narrate your case in writing to him and request him to take early action against her so your money can be recovered from her .

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     10 August 2014

you should sent demand notice if limitation period has not been expired . and matter should be narrated to SP and SDOP

Sanjay Gupta (MIS)     10 August 2014

Today she sent her advocate with 1lakh dd. Now I want my money with interest of 1 and half year and also additional charges. Is there any law for it.? and what does 138 NI act is for.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register