LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     06 December 2014

No reply to notice and when is right to file civil and crimi

Hi Sir, I have deposited money in XY Joint account at A place. Check issued from B place bank (My place) some purpose and am working in 'C' Place and All loans taken from 'C' Place and also EMI Paying from 'C' Place and same we have written on Rs.20 bond paper. Purpose is not fulfilled and its going against to settlement. Already one year over. Now I want with draw money from XY account. But 'X' ready to release money from joint account (XY account) and 'Y'is not cooperating to release money from Joint account (XY account) and 'Y' is giving warning to me. I have filed criminal case in court as private complaint for threats and cheating u/s 420,406,506,r/s 34 in 'B'Place.In between I have sent notice through lawyer to 'Y' release money from Joint account giving 7 days to release money .7 days completed not yet received any reply from 'Y'. Now I want to file civil and criminal, Damage suit on 'Y'.

1) I havent received the any reply from 'Y' and 7 days completed,Please advise when u want me file civil and criminal, Damage suit on 'Y'?

2) Please advise where u want me file civil and criminal, Damage suit on 'Y'? 'B' place or 'C'?

3) Am working in 'C' place and loans taken from 'C' Place and also 'EMI' also paying in 'C' Place. Is it possible to file civil and criminal, Damage suit on 'Y'from'C' Place. Threats ,phone calls am getting to 'C' Place mobile. Please advise

Thanks for quick reponse and valuable time.

Learning

1 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     14 December 2015

My opinion is, You can sue case from your present jurisdiction. That is 'C' . 

Please also expedient your other cases.

Please see my profile links for more knowledge. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register