Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahadevan (General Manager Operations)     05 April 2010

No Offer Letter

Dear Sir / Madam,

My friend works for a Private Limited company for the past 4 months.  Till now he has been denied of providing the following from the Management which consists of the Managing Director alone.

1. Employment Offer Letter
  2. Appointment Letter
  3. Company ID Card
  4. Confirmation Letter
  5. Business Cards

My friend has been asking his MD for the same and till today there is no positive response from him.

Now the management has decided to terminate all the 4 employees by this weekend, without providing proper information for the same.

I would like to know if there is any law in Tamilnadu (my friend is working in Chennai) which provides information to him and to his colleagues in getting the proper reimbursements when they actually leave the company.  I also agree that if the Management of a company decides to relieve its employees, its solely their own decision and the employees cannot interfere or argue for the same.

It has been come to the knowledge of my friend that the management is in the practice of recruiting employees, provide them mere jobs, and terminate them at one fine days.

Kindly guide me in knowing what can be done from the employees point of view in order to get their payments and also help people know that the company is running the business of their own good.  It is also eminent that the company has not paid their Service Tax for the whole of 2008 & 2009.

Awaiting a reply from you.

Learning

1 Replies

Vinod kashyap (Advocate & Legal advisor)     06 April 2010

How they joined company without offer letter. As such deemed it as probation period and company have right to terminate them without confirmation & lieu in notice.

recovery of unpaid wages already discussed with you. Not paying service tax is deffrent thing how anybody taking advantage, its only related to company affaires.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register