LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun Mathur   11 April 2023

no judgement 3 months over

i am fighting a case in rera tribunal in Uttar Pradesh.
where last final hearing was heard in 21 dec 2022. after that I am waiting judgement but there is no judgement announced till date. what can I do to get my judgement.

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 April 2023

If the bench is vacant then you may have to wait until the the vacancy is filled. 

If the tribunal has presiding officer sitting,  then check if only your case judgment alone is pending or there are judgments pending for a long time pertaining to various other cases too. 

After that you can plan to file a writ petition before high court seeking direction for an expeditious disposal 

Varun Mathur   11 April 2023

sir bench is full there are other cases pending. after how long I can writ petition

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2023

This is court matter, you cannot compel the judge to pass the judgment to your urgency.

If you are in urgency then approach high court with a writ petition seeking expeditious disposal

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 April 2023

I agree with the advise of senior expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan.

However, seek help and advise of your lawyer you have engaged / paid for the purpose without expecting a different view / opinion or mircle by experts on this platform.

harish hari   13 April 2023

justice delayed is justice denied is kept aside in indian courts.. because of heavy burden of handling cases non avilablity of resources... realyy a sad situation for indian citizens.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/land-dispute-with-same-borders-but-mentioned-wrong-survey-number-during-registration--228880.asp

try to review and suggest something for the above link.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register