LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighting for a cause (Defending court cases )     15 July 2012

No alimony for deserting wife

Respected tajobsindia and ld LCI experts and members thanks for your support and contribution. I need a Judgment which is from SC or HC at Allahabad because my case is in UP state.

SC- No alimony for woman who desert husband

I sent the judgment of Poonam vs Mahendra Kumar CRLMP 18899/2009 c/delay in filing SLP to my advocate but he says that this is for Haryana and Punjab High Court and what he need is complete judgement from Supreme Court or Allahabad Highcourt.

I request you to guide me to a judgement in this regard which would be a great help. THANKS.

Learning

2 Replies

Fighting for a cause (Defending court cases )     16 July 2012

@Zeeshan

It was better if you have concentrated on solving my query rather than commenting on the credit paid to LCI member. I think that you have some grudge against tajobsindia.

You failed to notice that I thanked tajobsindia along with all experts and members including you. Query was not marked @ tajobsindia and thank you was for all the replies I received till date. Hence in future please don't comment if you don't feel like doing it in the right perspective.

I don't need any recommendation from you regarding who is a good expert or a bad expert. If I like a reply from a fellow member, expert, I will praise him in bold letters and that is my way of showing gratitude and it is also not against LIC user policy. Anyway you also accepted that tajobsindia is a good writer. If input is extra, share in the praise will be extra.

@ Victim LCI members

Beware of one liner replies which say something like this.....

1) How may I help you?

2) You can reach me at xxxx.yyyy@zzz.com

3) My mobile no is 1234567420

Don't get excited by such replies thinking that there are so many social activists ready to help you and that too, free of cost.

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     16 July 2012

Lets talk about the subject .I want to bring in to your kind notice a judgement by SC though it may not be directly related but shall be of use to you for the cause you are fighting for.Its published in The Tribune being published from Chandigarh under the heading " SC: Crumpling ironed Clothes is Cruelty " This is a story published by R Sedhraman Legal Correspondent of the newspaper in the Tribune dated 5th july 2012 ,based on latest SC judgement. The Apex Court held "It does not require Solomons wisdom to understand the embarrasment and harassment that might have been felt by the husband. The level of disappointment on his part can be well visulized like a moon in a cloudless sky ". I hope and wish the judgement be of use to you though indirectly.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register