LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Majid KHAN (HR Consultant)     26 November 2017

No action by police, what does it mean to court?

Hello everyone!

I filed custody case for my minor child on various grouds all correct 100% with proofs and evidenced. In the counter filed by my ex-wife, she accused me on wanting to kill her and my minor boy and my sole intention to gte custody is to kill the boy. That is her only contention which she keeps repeating in the counter.

She filed complaint against me in 2 police stations with a copy to Commissioer, Dy. Commiddioner. Addl Comissioner, only one police station called me for inquiry and let me know instructing not to call her or answer any of her call. So the police did not take any action against me. 

My matter for Intereim Custody is coming up, is non action by the police enough to prove my innocence to the judge? 



 3 Replies


Marriage is fine, everything will be fine. Children grand children, grand parents etc you, her.

Marriage not proper, nothing is fine.

It will take hell lot of time for you to get interim custody or visitatoin rights or permanent custody of kid from court.

Court is 99% procedural.  You have to file execution petition if court has already ordered kid to be shown or handed over to you on certain days of week etc.  If no order is made yet, as I told it will take lot of time.  

In meantime kid will grow, mother will keep telling stories to it as if u and ur parents are villains.  It will keep hearing, it will keep growing. it will develope animosity towards you and your parents. till the day it comes to know actual fact that her mother is brainwashing it against you.  This day might come in 20 years of 30 years, god also does not know.

You simply remarry or go for adoption or go for surrogacy child.  It is waste to pursue this matter as entire 18 years of child, you, her will be spent in family court.

if you have money throw money and see if she wants to give up ownership of the kid forever.

Choose your role model which one you like? Hritik or Sudeep? Both have had same issues like yours.  Now both are somehow happy.  Then there is Subhash ghai, who never married but still has a beautiful girl child.


It is wise for all the litigants of family matters to follow sincere advise of brother advocate Mr. Raj Malhotra.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     27 November 2017

Firstly, whether you will get interim custody or not is doubtful, unless you are able to establish that it is not in the interest and welfare of the child to stay with the mother.  

As far as non-action of the Police is concerned, however, the same is a good enough ground for you as baseless and unsubstantiated allegations will get your wife no where. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query