Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj malhotra (M.D)     17 July 2011

New problems arised...what to do??? I am tired of it...

my original query was..

my original query......

hi im raj from delhi..im a business man..earning 30k permonth..got married in july 2010..marriage remain unconsummated bcd of wive's unco-operative behaviour towards me and my family..wifes parents started putting undue pressure for seperation from my family n threathened for 498a.i couldnt take it so i got divorced by panchayat...they took 7 lakhs as permanent alimony...but now when i got back to them for divorce decree by court..they r saying that they want to re concile...

now i want ur genuine opinion that whether i shuld trust my in laws again or not...i couldnt decide as im still having some feelings for my wife but afraid of future wid such a girl..wht shuld i do..thanks..

expecting morereplies...thnxxxx

now...my in laws has created a new situation...for divorce they have kept 4 conditions:-

1.they want to show their daughter 2 yrs younger than her real age in divorce decree..

2.they wanna show in divorce decree that their daughter lived with me for 2 days which is totally false..she infact lived with  me for with 2 months..

3.they wanna show that marriage was unconsummated bcs their  daughter returned home in just just days after marriage..

.4.they want 5 lacs more for mutual consent divorce...

otherwise they r still threatnening us wid 498a and domestic violence act...im totally ddepressed...what shuld i do???im fed up...shuld i suiceide..i cant take it any more...pls HELP ..

Learning

7 Replies

**Victim** (job)     17 July 2011

My friend never ever talk about suicide.........especially bcoz of this miserable people........no way man life is very precious why you wanna kill yourself for this miserable lady ? Do not accept their conditions jst stay neutral i m pretty sure one day they will come and beg in fornt of you asking for divorce......do not pay them any money not at all.

raghuraman (Mangager)     17 July 2011

I had similar situation . Just be bold tell them i cannot do anything . They are thereating you bcoz they know you are getting terrored . Just be bold once and tell them the follwing :

1) i cannot give you 1 rupees what ever you can do let me also do let see who is going to win .

2) tell them i dont care about my life anymore ready to any thing . but dont be sacrifice make them to feel that you will also do back in 10 times what ever they do .

3) lodge a compliant or a petition to the commissioner of police that you inlaw and wife trying to harrse you if continue you will commit suicide they are responsible for you death . But dont even think of committing  stupid thing . 

4) treat them as useless creatue then you will get the strength . 

5) if they continue to threaten you . Lodge a false compliant . What only your wife and inlaw can lodge a women case . Dont you have women at your home . lodge all possible case against them .

Cheating case againist your inlaw . criminal case againist inlaw that they attached you during night time , attempt to murder ,420 case .

the thing is men think that women can lodge 498a and Dv . Of knowing No case in majoirty where men is prosecuted but  men get scared .  Forget it ,take a good lawyers help and get a anticiparty bail . Then start lodge crimianal case against them . They cant prove DV & inturn you cant prove false case of yours . But you are living like man facing them . kicking the problem back . Once they know that you are becoming strong they will run .....All the best .... Face it mate . show them back you can do it .

Teach them lessson . I did that they run away from the city . 5 Cases (lodged my mom , sister , father and myself ) . Women know only 498 & DV there were many other which men are not using just bcoz they are good in nature . If started then cheap women will get disapperaed .

Having said this there are many good women only few are creating this noice .

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

There is definately stigma on your side as per your allegations if you had already paid 7 laks of Rupees for alimony. But you must also be awre that panchayat decisons cannot be enforced as far as HMA is concerned. If they agreed on papaer with stamp and proper witnesses you may filer separate application under criminal law against one who had taken money from you and later on denied

Its better to reconcilitae with her as she is agreed to live with yourself. In panachayat whether she has made any consent for divorce?

Answer is NO

As you must awre that divorce cannot be made without her consent

(Guest)

I completely disagree with Ms Liberal comments since she sensitises with women, My advise is to lodge a complaint in your local police station that you are being threatened by your wife and her parents for false 498a.

Once you file the complaint, it will act as your shield in case your wife files any complaint against you.

Finally dont even think of reconcilation since this is NOT A BUSINESS DEAL or a contractual marriage.

Stay separately for 1 year and then file a divorce case under cruelty and desertion grounds against your wife and get rid of the b*tch.
Hire a good lawyer, if you need one let me know.

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

Rahul Kumar! Please..........

I too have sted the same thing except of using the harsh language

"you may filer separate application under criminal law against one who had taken money from you and later on denied"

there is no point of showing aggression here . Please understand

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     21 July 2011

..... do not succumb to the threats of ur wife and her parents/family members .......

..... file a divorce petition on the grounds of cruelty stating all the facts that have been mentioned by you here .....

...... file a police complaint against ur wife and her parents/family members who have threatened u with 498A false complaint .......

..... face the situation ..... fight it out .........

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

Dharmesh ji

Actually no cas is maintainable if any one has threatened to file ca case under IPC unless with false imlication. Filing complaint merely on the allegation have no sense unless there is some evidence is there as other person easily deny its allegations.

If the author has recorder the voice sample, video etc then definately it will going to help him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register