LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shailesh kumar singh   21 July 2021

Neighbour stop my construction

My neighbour ( my grandfather brothers family) stop my house construction on my land. He said that some disputes on other plot then first other plot disputes clear then you start your construction on your land other wise forcefully stop my construction whenever on this plot he already construction done new house. He do not agree to clear any disputes on other plot he only said his aims is that construction stop parmanent. Please suggest what to do next. Someone said you go through police station but someone said this land is belongs to you why are you go to the police or court whenever this plot completely belongs to you. Please suggest what to sir ...

Learning

8 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     21 July 2021

You approach proper court thro' an advocate and file a case against your grand pa brother's family.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 July 2021

You will to file a suit for permanent and mandatory injunction before civil court of jurisdiction. Police is meant for maintaining peace and order in their area, whereas it is a civil case.

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 July 2021

If you have proper approvals from the local authority, you can go for construction, and if others obstruct file a police complaint.   Let them bring such injunction orders if any.

shailesh kumar singh   22 July 2021

This area belongs in village area so no need any approval for house construction. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 July 2021

Originally posted by : shailesh kumar singh
This area belongs in village area so no need any approval for house construction. 

What is the source of your information?

shailesh kumar singh   23 July 2021

There is no municipal corporation and any other departments for the construction approval

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 July 2021

Originally posted by : shailesh kumar singh
There is no municipal corporation and any other departments for the construction approval

Is there no Grama Panchayat? When there is a dispute and there is likelihood of an impending litigation, you need to be on the right side of the Law.

shailesh kumar singh   23 July 2021

They are not accept any decision of Mukhiya ( head of gram panchayat). Many times he comes and talk to them this is completely wrong but he do not understand.I think in this are no any permission taken from grampanchayat for any house construction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register