LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhishma   11 July 2021

Neighbour sprinkle waste water in front of our house

According to delhi jal board one cannot waste drinking water. One cannot use drinkable water to wash cars, floors and Roads. As per MCD one cannot sprinkle waste /used water outside which can cause diseases. 

One of our neighbours do these two things intentionally, on regular basis, shamelessly. What can be done ? Is there any solution? 

Learning

2 Replies

srishti jain   16 July 2021

According to the query, you have mentioned let me brief you about the fines and ways to complain about the misuse of portable water.

Delhi Jal Board (DJB), based on directions of the National Green Tribunal (NGT), issued orders for a crackdown on the misuse of potable water.  Fine for misusing portable water would be Rs 2,000 and Rs 5000 per day for repeat offenders. 

When you see your neighbor wasting potable water, just click a photograph and send it to Delhi Jal Board (DJB) or tag them on the official Twitter handle @delhijalboard for taking penal action. You can also complain about it on helpline number 1916.

Bhishma   15 August 2021

What if he says water is not drinkable. Any authority like mcd, where I register my grivience. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register