LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jenil Malviya   19 October 2022

Neighbour's shoerack

Lets say I have my house towards north and my neighbor just opposite to my house. He doesnt have a space to keep his shoe rack outside the his door. And me on the other end have a huge wall as i have 2bhk house (the neighbor have 1bhk so they didint get the space), so they started putting their shoe rack against my wall, which make my end of the floor dirty. I asked them to not leave their shoe rack against my wall, then one of their son came so rudely and said we wont, its not your floor and all, blah blah… So i wanted to know is there any way to keep them away from my end of the wall?

Learning

3 Replies

H.JanakiManohar Rao (lawyer)     20 October 2022

In common area no shoe rack or plant pots should not be kept .You give a written complaint to the association.
1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 October 2022

It is not a legal query and you have posted this in the expert column.  Why repeated?

Jenil Malviya   20 October 2022

Originally posted by : kavksatyanarayana

It is not a legal query and you have posted this in the expert column.  Why repeated?

Since, i had given the place on rent and i really didnt live over that house, but now i have decided to go there. As i told them that its leaning our wall, and we dont want their belongings near my end of the wall, they said, its not your floor and and they were also arguing with me that they can perhaps their shoes just in front my doorstep. (Which i want to say that they are not willing to settle) though one of their child who is about 20yrs old was coming closer to me and threaten as he would come to beat me... so maybe by this you could get the intensity of this matter... do advise me, if you could, and is there any law that i could make my stand

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register