Upgrad LLM

neighbour issue

Hi all,

neighbour scolding bad words sitting in his home, means it's infront of my home,
iam facing the issue from last 4 years so many times I said to him warning to him and few years back we stop talking to the family.

but no change the his behavior, he is drunked and scold with unparliamentary words indirectly.

can I raise complaint or any suggestion please.

Thanks in advance .


First of all my Empathies to Your Situation . Whatever be the issue Neighbour scolding you with bad words or Unparlimentary words being drunk is completely acceptable .Every one Deserve a Respect definitely .

my View is Please file a Harassement complaint against Section 268 of IPC .then the court will intervene in this and you will get the required Justice .Calling 100 is also effective but I want to give you a Permanent Solution . Good Luck .


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

record the neibour bad words and give a police complaint under nuisance case. 


Collect / record such incident and report the matter to police.

You can also move to civil court for issuance of necessary injunction restraining such person.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x