LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh   20 June 2017

Neighbour harassing me and family members

My neighbour whoose son out on bail on the charges of traing in fake currency has abused and given death threat to us. After that they started to show there attitide on streets passing comments and smiling they also arguing with ladies of the house. They have contact with local gang and In poilice station they think they are god,  other neighbour of building no one come to hep as witness as they do not want to ruin relation. Earlier they had beaten woman in soicety compound in presence of 20 pepole around but no one came for help and they arranged fake witness. Please help. I am fearing my familys life?

Learning

4 Replies

BHASKAR   20 June 2017

WRITE A COMPLAIN LETTER AND SUBMIT IT TO SP OFFICE & LOCAL POLICE STATION , AND KEEP A COPY WITH RECEIPT STAMP WITH YOU. LATER POLICE WILL CALL YOU THAN EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM WITH HIM. PROBABLY POLICE WILL FORCE THAT GOON TO SIGN WARNING BOND . I THINK THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THOSE GOONS.

Adv. Vaishali Harish Gore (job)     20 June 2017

if he is from the same society then, send the compliant letter to society also, keep acknowledge copy with you.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     21 June 2017

Hmmm...FIRST BUILD EVIDENCE...VIDEOGRAPH THEIR BEHAVIOUR regularly and have EVIDENCE ready.

Finally, evidence alone works.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2017

Originally posted by : vaishali
if he is from the same society then, send the compliant letter to society also, keep acknowledge copy with you.

The society will simply say that they have no police powers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register