LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukundan (Manager)     30 September 2013

Neighbor's compound wall build in my sit


I just found out that neighbor's compound wall has extended into my site. My site is 60 by 40 and now I am losing the land. How do I approach this without causing argument?




 5 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     30 September 2013

File an application under section 133 cr.p.c. Before concerning s.d.m.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 September 2013

File civil case against the encroacher.  Take Interim injunction of statusquo.

ahmed (document writer)     30 September 2013


Better you file complaint before concern Corporation/gram panchayath regarding the illegal encroachment if the matter was not solved then file civil suit. 

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     02 October 2013

I agree with Ahmed.

Mukundan (Manager)     02 October 2013

THANK YOU ALL for your help. I will contact the local authorities about the encroachment and then maybe file a suit later.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register