LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sakshi   03 February 2020

Neighbor harassment

Dear sir/mam I am a 27 yrs old female doctor. Me and my mom live in a 4 storey house where we own 1 floor. The ground floor is for parking. Our neighbours have been creating nuisance by always nitpicking whenever we go out of the house and makes such a situation that we have to fight. They have an elder mother who always keeps on nitpicking and their sons intentionally let their mother go forward for creating trouble. We have a common entrance with parking gate. Now to create trouble they have given the keys to someone on the basis that they are allowing someone to park in their space. As me and my mother live alone , we want safety so requested that they dont give the keys to someone else and we dont have any problem with them letting their parking to someone else but they refused. That guy even comes to park even at 11-12 at night and i dont feel safe. When we asked that guy to give us the keys they said that this is my house and i am like the neighbours son with full atitude. Our neighbours now are abusing us by saying that whenever some family comes to see me for arranged marriage they will interfere and say that i am a nuisance and create a chaos in your house if you take the rishta and started abusing us with galis. I know they have the right to give keys to anyone but thats the shared gate and we want safety with us 2 women living alone. Can any legal procedure be taken in this case?

Learning

2 Replies

Neel Nik   03 February 2020

File a FIR in the nearest police station for harassment stating all the facts and if the police refuses to file such FIR then you can file a complaint before the magistrate with the help of an Advocate.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     03 February 2020

Just file a written complaint with the Society if you have nay...besides take your mother to Ploice station and let her file an FIR for harrasment ..Just don' be scared kick these stupids

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register