LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AZIZ kHAN   02 June 2021

negotiable instrument

I like the Negotiable instrument very much and I want to make a career in N.I act. what is the scope in the N.I act further

Learning

5 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     02 June 2021

All laws are enacted for the welfare of affected parties. You need to be a expert in that particular act then you need to work hard and updating your knowledge . Surely you get good rewards for your hard work. Wish you all the best  

ashok kumar singh (Advocate)     02 June 2021

Very Nice, you should understand the contents and provisions of the Negotiable Instrument Act

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 June 2021

It is your choice, interest and opportunity to opt for any branch of law, you can attain mastery in Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 June 2021

As per my knowledge after the advent of digitalization in Banks and several types of loan facilities, the NI Act lost its luster.  You may be surprised but I know facts where a Bank manager with ten years experience is not knowing what is a cheque, the difference between bearer and order cheque and never heard of a Bill of exchange/Hundi.  Focus on modern laws like cyber crimes, international trade.  NI Act mastery can be done within a maximum of one month no separate research is not required..  It is my opinion as a layman.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2021

The scope in this field depends on your development of the skills by properly understanding the provisions of the law in this regard and your sincere and hard efforts to become a successful lawyer in the field of negotiable instruments act alone.

It is appreciable that you chose one field to excel in your career in this legal field, however you may have to put your best efforts to develop the career and scope 

I wish you success in all your endeavours 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register