Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (designer)     02 December 2012

Needy of good solution to proceed to law?

i have gone through the topic case on a cheating girl friend .but how do i proceed on a fake marrige done by a girl with me.

This is my case Me and wife was in love from 2010 from october 14 2010 she was staying with me and we married ourself in my home by sacred knot and took photos. and she got pregnant in 2011 march and her parents took her to home. for delivery of the baby .but i was made fooled out.

they took her to bangalore out of my sight. and no contact have been made later she called me after 2months to come there and when i went there she asked me stay quite for somedays . i used to spend money for heatlh and everything.even dresses i used to get for her.i have seen by daughter only one time that to she took within a hour and went after that i have'nt seen me daughter at all.

on this year july i went on my business trip and came back .and found out the girl has been in relationship with someone when i asked her . she said parents are trying alliance for her.and also been in relationship with other person.she had this intention and even told me so many lies that she was with her office peoples.

i went and contacted her office higher officials and told them that this was happen she told something on phone and they told me not to come here we will get you to cops as soon as i showed the photographs they kept quite and left me.

they next day she called me to same place and asked me to wait and she came with a girl colleague and the girl near her said lets run and they both ran inside the Restroom and suddenly people surrounded me and started to hit me.and they took me to security room and hitted badly 

They didnt even ask me a single questioon what happened and i showed them the phone messages and everything and they left me by saying to me not to go to police or speak with girl and i even wrote about the whole incident and came back and one security guy said to me that she planned this well.

when i came out some people came and asked photographs and other image evidence of the girl they said they are relatives even they hitted me and told they will kill me if im not giving to them.

i was afraid and ran from that place and even tried to contact the girl but there was no use i even gave complaint to the police station but no action was taken still.and no photographs are available with me.

and even i send a lawyer notice to her but no response at all.even my locality lawyer is asking me photographs to file a case on a girl in court.

now i got few call recordings and phone and email messages of the girl sended to me and some ppl who where there at with me in hospital when she was admitted pregnant.and when she was staying in my place they are my college friends. 

and even i have few recordings where she had s*x with guys in public places in car.and i also have hand written statement before marriage that she wanted me to marry her and wont marry others.

Now the problem is she"s is going to get married to other person.i even tried to contact her relatives but no one knows about the issue i even asked for my daughter to her mom they said she didnt even get pregnant and no child is there.then how come she showed me a baby if she not got  pregnant.now know contact is been from their side for past 2 months .

i need a loyal suggestion that how to file a case on her with the.se evidences

because she said to all ppl in her workplace she didnt even get married and she was not pregnant at all.

1. can she files a rape charge against me ?

2.she stayed with me for 6 months and meet me in places outside can she say i kidnapped her?

3.can she tell im mentally torturing her or defaming her?

4.will she accept the truth but how it is possible?

5.as my marriage is not registered will it possible for her to file a case against me?

6.if she have fooled me by showing some one baby's and did abortion or (if the child was killed how to find it)?

I am a guy who is struggling alone with father who is a heart patient and younger brother and sister.i have good business.

i was so happy that i had my mother back when she showed my daughter.i cant even sleep well these days without thinking about her what should i do ?how to prove these things to court ?

my lawyer says to get a photograph with her.without that nothing is possible a woman can simply go to police station and file a case on men.but what about men how will i get support in this society?

please everyone give solutions how to procced against her ?

and sections how could it be possible?

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 December 2012

you are not understanding i have posted this bcoz no action was taken still now .i need suggestions .my daughter is some where there what should i for that should leave her like this tel me.im getting mental depressions bcoz of her.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 December 2012

This is only advisory forum.  This forum doe snot take any action against anyone. You have been advised.

i have given complaint her i need how does the opposite party will react and what are the allegations she can say?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register