Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Poutra (Architect)     01 March 2014

Needed your valuable suggestion

Sir, 

Namaste 

i am Vikram Poutra an Architect and now Studying  LL.B Second Year from NVP Law College Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh my friend have got a problem with the Nationalised bank and the details are furnished Please give me some guidance to guide my friend to get relief from the case.

if a person taken a mortgage Loan from a Nationalised bank and repayed some installments and failed to repay further and in the mean while the Bank people came to know that the Survey Number mentioned in the Documents are not matching the site shown to the bank people. but the site is in the control of the Mortgagee (Loanee).

Initially Bank people have taken Legal opinion from their panel Layer (Advocate) and also taken Technical Openion from their Technical Engineer and after due verification of all the details of the property only they sanctioned the Loan amount.

Now the Bank People have filed the 420 IPC case on my friend and the trail part is going on 

Sir,, Here 

1) They Examined the Bank Manager and he answered that they have noway given any Legal Notices to the Loanee and nor informed about their doubt that there is change in survey number and simply filed case 420 IPC on my friend. Bank Manager have accepted that they didi the above things that non Information of the their doubt to the Loanee.

2) and nobody have claimed that the said site is belongs to them.

3) Sub Registrar was Examined and he confirmed that the document was registered as per their Office rules and the document is correct.

sir,  how can i plea the above case to get relief from the above case to my friend Please guide me 

Thanking you Sir / Madam

With Regards

Vikram Poutra

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register