Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geet (cse)     31 May 2010

need to know next step

Hello ,

I wanted some body to guid me as to What step should i take next  to my case mentioned below!!

I have been married for 6yrs inlove marriage,and have  a 5yr old son.I have been frdly with a male companion at work . now my husband was convinced that i had an affair with my colleuge.... since i have been a little shorttempered on his accuses and harasement i concluded confirming that yes  i have this affair and to all the  any other accuses he has on me (i dont love his any more and bla bla bla). after some typical ale harresment i went to police stn ..did an NC and moved to my parental home .. later on Family pressure my husband came in for reconsiliation ...i asked him to give me some space and let me stay with parents for some time .. he has never turned up except for once to see the kid and take us out ...after the last visit he confirmed again to stay together ..but the very next day after for a mutal divorce !! now this is with out my consent ... later now since i dont want a divorce he agreed to not giving the divorce but is forcing me to return his certificates and my jewels to him !! now where he askes for returning his Son!!(i mean to say he never metions his son as one of his property ).... neither he go to work on the formalities of divorce nor he work towards staying together ...nor he gives me the key to our house ...which is not owned by his (his parents property)...nor his parents or other inlaws work towards resolving the conflict ..i dont want to take the first legal step now as it might weeken my case  !!  he does not give any maintainace to the me not for the child....i dont want him to get away with everything easly !!

Learning

8 Replies

I wanted some body to guid me as to What step should i take next  to my case mentioned below!!

I have been married for 6yrs inlove marriage,and have  a 5yr old son.I have been frdly with a male companion at work . now my husband was convinced that i had an affair with my colleuge.... since i have been a little shorttempered on his accuses and harasement i concluded confirming that yes  i have this affair and to all the  any other accuses he has on me (i dont love his any more and bla bla bla). after some typical ale harresment i went to police stn ..did an NC and moved to my parental home .. later on Family pressure my husband came in for reconsiliation ...i asked him to give me some space and let me stay with parents for some time .. he has never turned up except for once to see the kid and take us out ...after the last visit he confirmed again to stay together ..but the very next day after he talked  for a mutal divorce !! now this is with out my consent ... later now.... since i dont want a divorce he agreed to not giving the divorce.. but is forcing me to return his certificates and my jewels to him !! no where he askes for returning his Son!!(i mean to say he never metions his son as one of his property ).... neither he work on the formalities of divorce nor he work towards staying together ...nor he gives me the key to our house ...which is not owned by him (it is his parents property)...nor his parents or other inlaws work towards resolving the conflict .my husband have always be  careless towards responsibalities of family and wife..and i have always nagged him to work towards better life ..he earns 21,000 monthly but has never done any saving so far....he does not have a house of his own and has always been a liablitie on me regarding finances of houshold....i earn 12,000 in hand permonth......Now.....i dont want to take the first legal step now as it might weeken my case  !! or would even spread fallacy about me in public..and tarnis my social persona.... he does not give any maintainace to the me not even for the child....i dont want him to get away with everything so easly !!

hmm !!! but waht about aligations part though is time and again tell him to not blame me for infideliety ..as there is no such thing like that !! even though i had earlier agreed to him ,so that he shutup at once.

(Guest)

The only thing BOTH of you need at this moment is family counceling and/or professional marriage councelers help because your allegations are soft and spoken as "spur of the moment" but inside you are soft person!
Ttry to "make family" instead of breaking a family of 6 years wherein all three of you will end up in three different directions with two copies of same certificate called "decree in divorce proceeding" hanging around and equal trauma of court hanging instea dof mall and cinemas hanging around together.

Law is in favour of you and you may get all that you want and call it as "your rights" but make efforts both of you to come to senses on "duties coupled with rights parts" too otherwise history is the best judge on things to come.
All the best to you three in makign an effort to retain the family together once more.
Rgds.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     01 June 2010

GEET , IF UR HUSBAND NOT WANT TO DO U IN A JOB .

U LIVE IN A HOUSE AND CARE UR SON ?

U GOING POLICE STATION FIRST THAT IS WRONG ?

PLZ DON'T BREAK  RELATION WITH EACH OTHER ? 

Geet (cse)     01 June 2010

Thanks Mr.Prabhakar and Mr.Kumar,

Mr.Kumar ..... I wish the same ...we can treat a mental patient ....but can not induce brain in a maniquine...:-)... i agree with your responce ...but this is only a one way process ... i have asked my Brother in law to guide my husband but one can only teach ...learning definately depends on the student... and franckly speaking no one wants to get involved in others issues U C.

Dear law student..

Well thanks ...i forgot to mention ...my husband does not work in mumbai ...so that i leave my job and be dependent on him .....i have to meet the erands of daily requirments of home ..and for that one do need MONEY....Getting an Nc done was Just a part of Social seqty... Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinched..and pinches :-P .

Am optimist ..but (a but ) always lingers in a situation where u dont know the future.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     02 June 2010

Ms.Geet, dont worry problem will be sort out once he will get the grip of court. So you have to file DVA application for maintenance and shelter and he has to pay the same. Then he himself will come to resolve the matter amicbly.

becuase if a person is healthy but willing not care or work then he should teach a lesson thorugh court.

Good luck.

Geet (cse)     03 June 2010

Reply thanks a lots.Mr.grover...you are true.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More