LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakhar Sharma   23 October 2018

Need to know about Court Stay

I have a piece of land on which I started our construction, but a guy having a piece of land in my neighbourhood has issued a stay order on my land. He is claiming that we possess some extra area which belongs to him. Though it's a false thing, but I need to know if that stay restrict me to construct anything on whole of my property or is confined till the disputed part of my land.

 4 Replies

Sudarshan   23 October 2018


Your neighbour must have filed a suit against you with regard to the disputed property in which he would have obtained an injunction order against you. only if the order copy is perused we will be able to know as to what sort of interim relief he has obtained against you. 


1 Like

Prakhar Sharma   23 October 2018

Thanks sir !! Will try to get the copy of that stay.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     24 October 2018

if u know the case number you can check through online also

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 October 2018

In the meanwhile, apply for a survey of your own land through approved surveyor of Municipality/Corporation to establish your rights.  Equipped with this you can pray to the court to vacate the stay alleging the neighbour of harassment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query