LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     22 June 2010

Need to Do smthing

hi,please am so sorry if i contact you through your id,please pardon me ok,but all i have to tell you i love you

Above two Private Messages received by me..plz administrator stop or delete this kind of profiles from the Forum

Learning

4 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     23 June 2010

yours is not a lone case of such mischiefs.

i have came across such cases with me and many friends who gets actively involved in many social forums like this.

in some cases,they contact you in your email ids even (how do they get this?)

once you reply to them via mail,it is a confirmation that such person exists.

in some cases,you will get a mail stating that "I am a young girl of 19 or so, and staying at an orphanage, and need our help in handling millions or some times crores of her inheritance etc"

you may even get a very exciting photos of them.

all these are part of an international crime syndicate and nothing to do with love.

It is better not to respond to any such message and get into their trap.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     23 June 2010

Mr. Mahendrakumar

Firstly, Let me clarify this that I received this msg via PM n not from the email. I hv not exchanged my email address to this nancy.
Secondly, at first sight u cannot make out or figure out that this PM is not from the genuine people. After reading the said message u realize that this is not from genuine person but this message compel u to read for the first time.
Thirdly, I hope this LCI will not become dating site for “needy people”. By not taking immediate action against such persons, the Administrator is encouraging this business on LCI. Many good senior lawyers had already left this site as u knows Administrator.
Fourthly, Mr .Mahendrakumar I m sorry to say that n I m sorry if I hurt u but I need to say that ur attitude is different for this matter as u r not lawyer. As far as this kind of messages are concerned this is totally Objectionable as this circulated via member’s PM n not via email address.

Administrator why u hv lethargic administration on LCI…what u hv done so far for this ??? Only “ignorance”
Y I should tolerate intrusion in my PM because I m member of this Forum??? It violates my thoughts.
I also requested 2-3 times to the Administrators to delete my profile if u cant prevent this illegal business on the Forum plzzzzzz. When somebody suggest that “ ignore this kind of msges or not give response to this kind of msges..wht u think U want me to react like Indian Government…everytime allowing enemies in our territory n then cracking them down. Why administrator is nor proactive?? Why you are continue to allowing this people on LCI?? I m really hurt by this

stop responding  to the subject or remove my this subject from the Forum plz

mahendrakumar (marketing)     23 June 2010

I think locating the nuisance creators,by way of PM can be located by the adminstrators and they should do that in the interest of all.

when i read your post,i remembered mine and some of my friends experience and quoted the same. when one of my friend responded to that mail,the next mail contained an attachment of beautiful young girl asking for help as detailed above.

with reference to your remark of lawyer and non lawyer,do you really feel any difference in responding to such nuisance creator just because a person is not a lawyer?  we may have different views on legal matters and its interpretations etc.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 June 2010

"these are part of an international crime syndicate"  - you rightly diagonised mr mahendrakumar. ignoring is the best policy. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More