LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     03 May 2012

Need to attend caw if i file for divorce

Dear Experts

Estranged wife filled complaint on CAW, Nanakpura regarding false 498a & DV.CAW status is "mediation". Also CRPC 125 in family court Dwarka.

I got Notice bail for me and my family.

Now, I am filling Divorce.

Suddenly I would have to leave Delhi soon.


1) What precautions I have to take to avoid CAW proceedings as I am not able to attend it after moving, If she does not want to file FIR?

2) If she does not go ahead for FIR, and I could not attend CAW, what will be the result.Is this affect on my NB later?

3) Do I need to attend CAW If I file for Divorce?

Thanks in Advance.




 4 Replies

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     03 May 2012

My cases are also in Dwarka and nanakpura, for last two years. You can contact me to take specific help for your cases..

Built Trust (aaaaaaaa)     03 May 2012

Dear HK,

You must join the mediation proceedings at CAW. There you can tell them that you dont want to live with your wife and want seperation. You can push for Mutual Consent Divorce. It is better then contested divorce as you can save your valueable time.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     03 May 2012

I already tried it but MCD is failed.

Rahul Sharma (Others)     25 December 2012

@manav Can you guide me to how to fight against false CAW cell complaint, I recently received a notice. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register