Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dushyanth Simha   23 July 2021

Need to abscond from a company

Hi sir,
I joined in MNC company 5 days back .there is 90 days notice period policy. now I would like to join in another company. How to abscond from company. Is there any legal actions on me. Is there any chances to block my Pf account ?
Is there any chances to block my employment any where ?

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 July 2021

If you abscond from a company then you wont recieve their service/relieving letter.Usually if you dont mention the name of the Company in your resume then there is no need to provide the official relieving letter from that company to your future employers. However employers have the option to check the employement history of an employee through their EPFO UAN number. So just keep that point in mind if you decide to abscond from any company. If your employment details is not mapped through UAN to that company then you can easily abscond no repurcussions whatsoever.

1 Like

Dushyanth Simha   23 July 2021

I have provided My UAN details to company..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query