LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vandana   11 February 2023

Need suggestions

Need to obtain child custody for my minor daughter. The divorce happened in 2013 and document never mentioned anything about custody. Now we are living abroad and for resident permit, I might need custody document. Need suggestions


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 February 2023

How is it possible that the Court granting divorce can miss the vital question of custody of the minor ?

Unbelievable statement. 

What were you doing since 2013 qua custody of minor daughter when you have stated to have been granted decree of divorce ?

Some vital information / fact is concealed, accordingly it is advisable to seek professional service of some local prudent lawyer.

vandana kollapu   11 February 2023

I had no idea about the laws and how things work at that time. Now I  know. I went to few renowed laywers about the same and everyone kept saying a biological mother does not need a custody. But thanks for the response. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register