Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsha (engineer)     05 April 2021

Need of citations

Hello advocates,

Recently I had my wife put domestic violence case put against me And my family members.

I have fought the case and have made the honorable court to conclude that there is no act of domestic violence on my wife. During pendency of the case honorable court had awarded monthly interim maintenance of Rs 5000/-. I had been paying the same to her.

I would need your advice on below topics.

1) Appealant court citation to present in my case so that the maintainance under section 20 22 can be denied.

2) is there any provision in law so as to get back the money paid as interim maintenance to wife in case she is not able to prove herself a victim of domestic violence.

Your advice is much valuable, kindly advice. I am from Karnataka, any citiations from Karnataka High court or Supreme court is much appreciated.

Regards

Harsha

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     05 April 2021

The maintenance is her right and you cannot deny that subject to condition that she has enough incom to sustain and maintain herself. If you look for such judgment where the maintenance is denied to her or you could recover the so far paid maintenance then you are wasting your time.

ashok kumar singh (Advocate)     05 April 2021

yes there is judgment as you wish since your wife have sufficient means by her earning, will provide shortly.

thanks

Prakash Bittangere   08 April 2021

Sir,

Need your assitance in the Citations.

Regards

Harsha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register