Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharathy (Technology Consultant)     02 September 2013

Need legal opinion for buying a flat in electronics city 1

Hi,

I am planning to purchase a flat in Electronics City - Phase 1. The area name is Neeladri Nagar. The builder has provided a soft copy of the documents to us. But most of it are in kannada. So we are not able to understand the details fully. Also our area comes under Bangalore Urban district, but it was told that it doesnt come under BBMP limits. Only panchayat is the approving body here. I am a bit confused how an area under Bangalore urban district comes under Panchayat domain. Also there is turf was going between BBMP and ELCIA (Electonics City Association). BBMP wants this area to come under their domain as the companies are paying less tax to the panchayat. ELCIA doesnt want BBMP to govern them. They want the state government to declare E city as a township. In this sort of environment we are forced to get some legal opinion on buying this flat before we pay any amount. So I bottom line is can anyone please help me with a property lawyer in and around Electronics city.

Also please feel free to share your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Bharathy

Learning

2 Replies

Varun Desai (Advocate)     02 September 2013

you can free to contact this number: 8971047086

Raj Thakur   06 June 2023

Your blog post was a valuable read. I found the content to be thought-provoking and relevant, and I appreciated the thoughtfulness with which you addressed different aspects of the topic. To explore more, <a href="https://sites.google.com/view/best-deal-on-shop72/home" target="_blank">click here</a>.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register