LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kabir (lawyer)     13 May 2009

need legal advise

i need one legal advise..  i have joined one computer institute 6months back.. my course was for 3 months with exam..when i joined they told me that tutor is highly qualified and trained andalso told me that they are genuine frenchise of HP software professional course.. but its almost 6+ months they did not completed my course even 30%.. i paid 30,000 for fees .. now i came to know that the tutor is not having certificate and also not much qualified... and also they are not genuine franchise of that HP.. now when i asked for money they told me that we wont give you any money do what ever u wanna do... and i felt cheated... so please tell me what should i do.. they din even complete my course and also they are not ready to pay fees.. also they used bad words to me.. please suggest me and also can any one draft me a legal notice... please its quite urgent.. we are 7 people in the class....

Learning

11 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     13 May 2009

Dear Kabir

File a criminal case of cheating against the management of the institute. Approach the consumer court for deficiency of serice. You will succeed in both

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     13 May 2009

yes. you can lodge an FIR and also go to cosumer forum.

veenzar (Advocate)     14 May 2009

I concur with my learned friends. Lodge a criminal case and also file a consumer case. 

kabir (lawyer)     14 May 2009

thanks b, but i want to know if they will return me my fees???? because i felt cheated... and also under which section should i file a complaint.. in court or police?? and also how this is deficiency of service?? am i consumer to them?? can any 1 draft me a legal notice .. please....

Saifullah.C (Advocate,Chennai)     14 May 2009

I have gone through your query.I agrre wit the opinion of learned friends.With regard to drafting of legal notice i hope that  you are a lawyer.So dear brother do some home work to handle your case on your own. Wish you all the best.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     14 May 2009

go first to police. if they refude then to magistrate. contact a loccal lawyer

kabir (lawyer)     14 May 2009

thanks, but can any one draft me a legal notice....i am new in this field so i dont have much idea..

Carlisle Collins (Samaritan)     15 May 2009

kabir: What kind of lawyer are you? One that doesn't understand English? 1. Read the advice above, 2. File a criminal complaint with the cops, 3. If necessary, seek further advice from a REAL lawyer (i.e., one who understands English), 4. Quit with the redundant questions, 5. Thanks for your cooperation. 6. Have a nice day!

Carlisle Collins (Samaritan)     15 May 2009

By the way, kabir: If you’re seeking a prediction on whether or not they’ll return your fees, I suggest you try approaching an astrologer. As you may have guessed by now, this is a site for lawyers – a far cry from soothsayers, wouldn’t you say? Good luck!

V.S.R.Deekshitulu (B.Sc, B.L)     15 May 2009

Mr, Kabir My learned brothers have sufficiently advised you on this topic. There is an answer in your question. When there is deliberate cheating by the institution, do not hesitate.Go ahead. And onoe need not prepare notice to you. You can narrate the events and ultimately say that the institution has cheated you, and if they do not comply with your demands warn tham that you will approach the criminal forum and consumer redressal forum.

I perfectly know that you can make your own notice, and if necessary show it to a senior advocate for making necessary corrections. All the best. 

kabir (lawyer)     15 May 2009

thanks for suggestions..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register